The secret to successful treatment: start by setting time aside to listen and empathise.
Every woman is unique, with different needs to be met at every stage of life. So we care about providing expert, individual advice and state-of-the-art medical care. Taking all the time required, we offer comprehensive, confidential, respectful counselling and care in a pleasant, relaxed environment:
- yearly check-up (including vaccinations)
- questions about modern methods of contraception
- menstrual cycle disorders and abdominal pain (including gynaecological ultrasound)
- infectious diseases in gynaecology
- changes in the cervix
- breast problems (including ultrasound and fine-needle aspiration/biopsy)
Advice for young girls
Your daughter’s healthy development is as important to us as it is to you. Sympathetic feminine advice is so important for children and young adults before and during puberty. We do not see ourselves as competition to parental care, but as understanding impartial counsellors on whom you and your child can depend.
- delayed puberty (absence of pubertal development by the age of 15/16)
- signs of puberty or occasional vaginal bleeding before the age of 8
- concern about individual development
- information about methods of contraception (benefits and disadvantages)
- information about, and prevention of, sexually transmitted diseases